Program Quality & Compliance Coordinator
Are you a meticulous and detail-oriented professional with a keen eye for regulatory compliance? Do you have a knack for understanding the intricate workings of various platforms and ensuring that they align seamlessly with regulatory standards? Prince of Travel is in search of a Program Quality & Compliance Coordinator to play an essential role in maintaining our commitment to ethical and lawful practices in the dynamic world of travel media.
As a Program Quality & Compliance Coordinator at Prince of Travel, you will be crucial in supporting compliance and quality assurance initiatives for advertiser programs. Reporting into the Director of Commercial Growth, you will be collaborating cross functionally. Your responsibilities will include conducting daily audits, managing content auditing processes, resolving compliance issues, and providing valuable insights to clients and internally.
- Conduct daily ongoing audits for credit card and consumer banking programs—audit each affiliate pillar page a minimum of twice a month, enter data into audit template and deliver to client weekly
- Manage communication and act as liaison between advertisers, and account managers
- Audit creative and placements as mandated by manager/client
- Monitor client support email/calls and respond or route inquiries appropriately
- Manage content auditing URL lists, audit criteria, and related communication with supporting team members
- Execute ad hoc audits as needed to meet service requirements, e.g. time-sensitive promotional content updates; conduct quality assurance reviews
- Identify and resolve all compliance fails and opportunities found
- Orchestrate and lead weekly client call to discuss program findings
- Working with the content and marketing team to assist in editing, aggregating, configuring monthly KRIs for card, consumer banking, and display channels
- Maintain and build monthly/weekly ongoing audit templates
- Manage and deliver special projects, deep dives, etc. as requested by an advertiser
- Provide insights and best practices to clients to help them set up and optimize their compliance programs
- Be a thought leader to help expand the compliance offering throughout EU
- Other ad-hoc duties given by the Director of Commercial Growth
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 3 years experience in compliance support or account management
- Understanding of the financial services industry and advertising regulations (FCA, Consumer Duty, etc.,)
- Thorough understanding of software systems
- Advanced MS Office and Google suite skills (Excel, PPT, Word, Gmail)
- Highly organized, self-motivated, good time management, able to prioritize effectively
- Self-aware in respect to strengths and areas for development
- Thrives under pressure and consistently meets deadlines
- Detail-oriented, thorough, and meticulous in all aspects of work
- Ability to own processes and procedures
- Strong customer service skills, including negotiation and diplomacy, with the ability to communicate effectively internally and externally
- Ability to build strong relationships with and influence clients and internal stakeholders
- Strong presentation skills in a sales and client review atmosphere
- Solid team player, contributing collaboratively to achieve common goals
Benefits & Compensation
- Flexibility: Work from anywhere with a stable internet connection, offering you an unprecedented work-life balance that can even include travel.
- Continuous Learning: Benefit from ongoing training opportunities that can make you an expert in the travel industry.
- Collaborative Culture: Work in a supportive environment where your creativity is valued and your contributions directly impact a community of travel enthusiasts.
- Competitive Salary: Your skills and creativity will be rewarded with a competitive salary and opportunities for professional growth.
- Meaningful Impact: Your role is not just a job, but a journey. You will enhance the travel experiences of countless individuals, helping them create unforgettable memories.
Your attention to detail and dedication to excellence will be the driving force behind our success. As we work to enhance the advertiser program experience, your contributions will be at the forefront, helping our audiences connect more meaningfully.
If you're ready to take your skills to the next level and be part of a dynamic team dedicated to making a difference, apply today.
At Prince of Travel, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where all individuals are valued, respected, and have the opportunity to thrive. We encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives, and welcome you to bring your unique talents to our team. We believe that a diverse team fosters innovation and creativity, and are dedicated to providing equal opportunities for all individuals.